Saturday, September 22, 2012

The joy of guest

This week we have had some guest visiting and it's been fun. There is something nice about having guest come and visit, I don't know if it's the chance to do nice little extras to bless somebody or the change of pace but I enjoy it. Being an animal person, I've especially enjoyed our guest little dog who has made herself comfortable. She is an adorable little girl who is fascinated by the chickens and our cats! The chickens are not nearly as thrilled with her although they are starting to relax a little and the cats, well, they keep an eye on her at all times!!
  It is hard to keep up with everything when you have guest. Work, supper, writing, animals, schedules, they all become a bit more chaotic. I am getting behind on quite a bit of things but that's OK :)
 There will always be tomorrow and if there is no tomorrow then I can say I prioritized the right things on the last day of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment