Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kittens!!

Night before last, as I was driving to One of my petsitting visits, I saw some furry critters scurrying about the sidewalk. So, being the type of person who can't just turn my head, I turned my truck around and pulled over. 5 kittens sat there all huddled together, scared, abandoned and hungry. One brave kitten came up to me meowing with all it's might! I searched my truck for something to put them in, drove them to my home and got them set up before heading back out 1/2 hour late.
I will never fully understand how anyone can disregard life like that and it makes my blood boil.
Now I have someone else's responsibility as my own. 5 responsibilities to feed, clean up after and care for while we search for good homes for them. The kittens are already looking better and despite the extra work, I have been enjoying having babies in the house. These precious babies don't know they were tossed out to die for convenience reasons, all they know is they have food, shelter, toys and a human to use as a jungle gym. They are so happy :) I pray that every kitten gets an incredible home that will care for them forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment